You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Portfolio of Legal Affairs (4th Floor, Government Administration Building, 133 Elgin Avenue
George Town, Grand Cayman)
- By telephone (345 946-0022)
- In writing to:
- Dawn Lewis
- Portfolio of Legal Affairs
- P.O. Box 136
- Grand Cayman KY1-9000
- Cayman Islands
- Grand Cayman KY1-1201
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio/Ministry/Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Portfolio of Legal Affairs's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Portfolio of Legal Affairs may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 2009-01-02